EVENT GUIDE PAGE 2
Manna Meals That Matter
Our event guide is your go to reference on how to plan for a meal packing event for your organization. If you are interested in hosting a meal packing event please read over this guide and contact us!
Planning An Event
*285,120 meals is one full container
The length of the event can vary depending on the combination of meals and volunteers. These two factors will also help to determine how many stations and, therefore, how big a space will be needed.
IN GENERAL, IWH Manna, Meals That Matter WILL PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING
• Support team to facilitate the planning of the event
• All of the necessary ingredients for the meals
• All of the equipment needed to package the meals
• Supervision of the packing and shipping functions
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE TO BE PROVIDED BY THE HOST
• Facility to host the event
- Large room for assembling the food (minimum of approx. 430 sq. ft. per station)
- Additional area for registration of volunteers
- Electrical power to assembly stations (7 stations per 20 amp circuit).
- Public address system in the assembly room
- 8’ tables and chairs for assembling food packages
- Garbage cans and brooms.
• Registration Materials (highlighters, rubber bands, pencils/pens, name tags, markers, etc.)